On the 14th of October, SP RCHN visited the Red Cross Home of the Disabled! What's so special about this is that the Home has finally moved to a new location! Whoots!


23rd October
Went to participate in this Southwest CDC Survey cum Goodies bag distribution event held at Clementi. Our job was pretty simple, knock on the elderly's house door, ask them questions pertaining to medical, social and finance issues and then give them a goodies bag containing everyday essential items.
However, little that I know that I'm going to a block where majority of the residents are Malays. -.-
Sian. Those who know me well, I CAN'T SPEAK PROPER MALAY NOR CAN I UNDERSTAND. Well, I can understand everyday Malay kind like, "Have you eaten, What time you going home etc" but to ask the Malay elderly finance and medical related questions is like.... I had problems translating it.
BUT BUT BUT
Heng I was partnered with a Malay guy. He ask most of the questions while I just facilitated.
My Malay is super cui.
-.-

