Seriously am very bored.
I'm supposed to be studying for tomorrow's paper which is Information Security (ISEC) but I have no mood to do so. Why? I don't know.
Perhaps is because I have no interest in this particular module or maybe this course? My course is nowhere near to the course that I originally wanted which was accounting. Well, there is but accounting isn't the main focus. Blah?!
I'm thinking of... doing a career switch or something?
This is because my results is super cui and which means that my GPA is cui too. CUI GPA = Bye Bye Local Uni. Everybody knows how freaking hard for poly students to get into a Local Uni.
On the point of Local Uni, why does everyone is so interested in getting into a local Uni? Is like if you don't get in a Local Uni, that's it. You're dead. You end up to be some pathetic loser where everyone will just laugh at you or something.
I'm sick of this "paper society".
Now that I can't pursue my interest to work in an accounting related field, I'm thinking of being a teacher.
Yes, teacher. Teach what? POA/PACC.
Lol.
Or perhaps signing up with the SCDF and be a paramedic or something. But I looked at the required and "all interested applicants are required to be PES A/B"
Sian. My health/body fitness is nowhere there.
So now what?
I have no idea.

