Hello!
F1 Night Race was F-U-N!
Haha.
The fun part was:
-Making new friends. Seriously. I love-e-e to socialize and talk but provided that I have something to talk about. Most of them were nursing students from Ngee Ann Poly. Woohoo! Met some adult Red Cross volunteers too! Some of them are wacky and playful. LOL?
-Each-a-cup-ing. LOL. My station was kinda near SG Flyer. Each-a-cup just opened a store there! MUAHAHAHA. Yay to Coffee Ice-blends! :DDD
-Speaking of SG Flyer, this was my first trip to SG Flyer. Yes, I AM THAT PATHETIC. This also meant that I have not been on the SG Flyer too. Duh. Who want pei me go SG Flyer? I treat. :DDD (Applicable to students only cos $10 only. HAHAHA)
-Saving Vivien Ng from boredom. LOL. Yes, I think the only person I saved during this First aid duty was Vivien. Why? Haha. Go ask her xD
-Watching F1 Night Race! Kinda ok. Noisy. >:(
But, there was some bad experience too!
-No chairs for Friday and Saturday! Boohoo! The first aiders stationed with me almost died from standing too much! (Is there such a thing? Well, we may be the first xD) Imagine standing from 2pm to 12midnight? 8 hours standing? -__-
-Horrible food for Saturday. Yes, I know we're supposed to appreciate food but the food given was CMI TTM. ): I nearly want to puke ok! haha, ok, fine, I'm exaggerating.
Thats all I can think of. Overall, I had a lot of fun while in F1 F.A.D. Met lots of great individuals, went to SG Flyer for the first time, Chit chat-ing... I think I wanna go for next year's too! HAHA :DDD

