< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Sunday, August 22, 2010 @
Good Morning everyone! It is 3.33am of 23rd August 2010!

LOL. I have no idea why I am so HIGH now.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT. Does anyone really read this blog?

Videos that are exciting/Awesome?!



Nice dance moves. One of the reasons which I really like KPOP is because of their choreography. You can never find such choreography at APOP. Serious (Y)!



Does anyone else besides myself subscribed to Natalie(Community Channel) on YouTube? No? That's sad. Please do watch because she is pretty funny. At least it makes me smile! :)

Movies!

Inception:AWESOME. Don't ask me about the ending. We all know it's NOT a dream.

The movie that I really am looking forward to is Harry Potter:Deathly Hallows.
Please Please don't screw this up. (We all know they're going too) Please stick to the goddamn plot and forgot about those stupid mini love stories shit. I don't care about Harry potter's love interest or wadeva so please don't emphasize on this. If you watch HP: Half Blood Prince, You know what I meant.

Cheers.

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en