< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Thursday, July 8, 2010 @


Wei

Well, one of SP Red Cross most busiest week is now over. Yay to Blood Donation. I'm pleased to announce that we preformed much better than last year.

Tues
Erm, Tuesday was kinda okay. 120 donors for the whole day. Thats like 20 donors per hour? Haha. Not bad leh. :DDD

Wed
I expected a lot for this day. This is because a lot of students end class earlier. Either 12n/1pm for those without GEMS and 3pm for those with GEMS. Total donors for this day was 180. 30 donors per hour. Was super packed and busy.

Thurs
I have no idea how many donors because when I asked the head nurse, she said that about 180 people registered but can't give the final figure yet. However, not all 180 can donate. This could be due to high temperature/low iron content/unable to locate vein. Was super sad for them. Some was like, "Hurr, I wanna donate but I can't! *emo face*"


This Blood Donation drive was also my first time donating blood. Was kinda a little afraid actually but I know I must do it no matter what.


:DDD

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en