Today wasn't a great day.
Teammates came super late. Supposed to meet at 9am at JE MRT station but end up all of them came at like 9.40am. I waited for 40mins at the train station. So much for responsibility.
Since we're talking about being late, let me tell you how I feel about one being late.
Late. Generally, it is not good. It leaves a poor impression on you. The act is simply irresponsible. However, being 5-8minutes is generally fine to me. This 5-8 minutes is known as a grace period where I don't mind waiting for the other party. Why?
This is because there are times where we may get delayed by unexpected reasons such as missing the train and bus. For those for frequently use the public transport, you should know how "FANTASTIC" our MRT and buses are. If you miss it, the next train comes 6 minutes later. What's worse is that its fill it all kind of people. For buses, urgh. I hate those small buses. The non-bendy buses. Squeeze everyone in that small confined area. There was once I almost fainted bcos I was so close to the next person and the dizzyness I had because of the bus sudden jerks and quick turns. Super irritating. Stupid SMRT trying to save money. -.-
Besides transport, I do accept reasons like rain and stuffs. These acts of GOD can't be helped. I don't like it if you rush during a rainy day as you may slip and fall. Safety first ok?
Then once the teammates finally arrive, headed to JE library. Didnt had breakfast but supposed to but because my teammates "DECIDED TO BE ON TIME", we can't. Library opens at 10am sharp and we have to chiong for seats. (TYPICAL SINGA) Had gastric which then leads to headache. Urgh. Anyway, JE library is such a nice place and quiet too. So much better than Woodlands Civic library. However, I think its kinda too cold. If I were to head there again. I shall bring a jacket! :D
Did ISEC and I've successfully completed my 2nd article! I shall proceed to the third tmr! Yay! :D :D :D
After project meeting, head to CWP to get myself BBT. Mango Peach Ice blended. Super nice. $1.80 somemore. Yay to yummy-ness and cheap-ness. LOL.
Bought Old Chang Kee. It has been quite sometime since I had those. Super oily. I will not eat those for the next few months. Unhealthy leh.
Went head and KO-ed. Sleep and wake up. Eat dinner, watch Men in Black (Nice show) and played with my kitty cat for awhile. I really wonder what happens if he were to die. *choy* but too bad all living things will die, it is only the matter of when. Why badly will I be affected? Oh my, I shall not think about it anymore.
I seriously need a break. Just some time to let my brain cool down. A short trip to the movies will do. Have been super busy with projects, assignments, CA2s, presentation and all kinds of crap that I think I will just "break apart" one day.
Anyway, a quick shout out to VIVIEN NG from DFI/2A/02. Happy birthday! I shall treat you Starbucks one day! :D :D :D

