Hie
Germany won the match. Nice but I didn't expect Argentina to get PWNED. LOL. 4-0? Like seriously man...
Well, I'm officially broke ttm. Spent $31 today which is enough for me to survive one week in school.
Starting Balance: $33
less:
Starbucks White Mocha Frap (7)
Manhattan Fish Market (20)
Hokkaido Sea Salt and Caramel Ice-cream (4) (31)
Ending Balance $2
LOL. Naise. (Y)
Went window shopping with ELIT group mates at Marina Square. Was looking for someone's birthday gift. SUPER HARD. -.- So many things I wanna buy too. WHOO!!! GSS somemore leh. ^^ But too bad no cash inflow. No inflow mean no outflow. Boohoo!
Anyway...
Super nice lah. Its kinda refreshing because it is not like 'usual' thing. All of them smiling from ear to ear, feels like they're high on drugs or smtg. LOL.
I don't know how to face the next following weeks. Super packed ttm.
Monday 5 July :
Organisation Management Project 2 briefing.
SP Red Cross BBQ outing 5pm-9pm
Tuesday 6 July:
Blood Donation Drive from 4.30pm-7pm. Going to be helper after whole day of tutorials and practicals.
Wednesday 7 July:
Leave of Absence for the whole day. Yes, I'm going to legally 'ponteng' school to be helper for Blood Donation Drive. 10am-7pm. It is also going to be my first time donating blood, providing everything goes smoothly.
Thursday 8 July:
Blood Donation Drive helper from 2.30pm-5pm. -.-
I know there's a lot on Blood Donation. Well, what do you expect when I'm the P. It is also going to be SP Red Cross first Blood Donation Drive for this year. I sincerely hope we can cross the 500 mark. Please!!!
Friday 9 July:
Report Writing Presentation Skills 15 page report to be at least 90% completed. Tutor is going to check and look thru. This report comprises of 40% of the overall grade for this module. I can't afford to screw this up.
After that going to do Infocomm Security Project. I have no choice but not attend ADSS RCY training again. SIAN ttm! D:
Sat 10 July:
ELIT + OM Presentation preparation.
Also is SOMEONE'S Birthday. lol.
Sunday 11 July:
Red Cross Disaster Management Group Meeting. OMG.
Monday 12 July:
OM Presentation. 25% of overall grade. Better not screw this up. OMG.
Tuesday 13 July:
WCD Group meeting. 4.30pm till dunno when. DDD:
Wednesday 14 July :
ELIT presentation preparation. 1pm till dunno when...
Thursday 15 July:
RWPS Presentation Preparation 1. OMG. Have to rehearse and prepare for this. I can't screw this pre-presentation up because we are going to be video taped! LOLL. Hmm. Maybe I should purposely under performed so that when I do well for actual presentation, tutor will see I improve which means more marks? HAHA. :DDD Also got RJ2 for this. Reflect on your presentation kinda shit. 15% of overall grade. T.T
Friday 16 July:
ISEC Project meeting 2. I have no choice but not attend ADSS RCY training again. SIAN ttm! D: Ms Vera Ho is going to kill me. DDD:
Saturday 17 July:
ISEC Project meeting 3 and maybe ELIT project meeting again? Not sure. Must ask leader.
Sunday 18 July:
Study for Financial Management Accounting CA2 which will take place the following day! OMG. Sian.
Monday 19 July:
FMA CA2. EEK!!!
Tuesday 20 July:
ISEC Project date due? I think so. But its definitely this week. Hmm. Not sure.
Wed 21 July:
ELIT presentation 1st batch. (40% which includes the report) OH GOD. =.=
Thurs 22 July:
RWPS Presentation Preparation 2
Friday 23 July:
RWPS to be completed. -.-
Sat-Sun.
No plans yet. Should be WCD lah. CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG!
Monday 26 July ONWARDS:
No plans yet I think. LOL. Hmm...Should chiong for WCD after this. CHIONG!!!
Super sian leh.
I think I may have taken the wrong course. Should have followed my instinct and joined nursing. Too bad. Continue with this course lah. Not too bad. Anyway, I know of one girl who graduated from SP with Dip in BF and is currently working at the HSA-Blood Bank! Banking not necessary means money eh? Could also mean blood bank. HAHA :D

