Hey
On 27th June 2010, something bad happened to my aunt's family. Well, I shall blog about it because I find that it is a great learning opportunity or great sad story for all you readers out there.
My aunt has two cats. To be specific, one about 6 years old and the other about 9 mths. The latter is a kitten that I adore ttm because of it's playfulness. It is always running about and very kpo. HAHA.
Apparently, the 9th mth kitten, likes to venture out of my aunt's house and walk walk. KPO mah. LOL.
So, on that day, someone who lived on the opposite block saw someone threw a cat down from 8th floor. Yes, THREW A CAT DOWN FROM THE 8TH FLOOR.
The witness called the husband to get to the crime scene before she went to call the cops.
The police came and began knocking on every door of the block, asking, "Do you have a black and white kitten?"
When the police reached the 9th floor and happened to be my aunt's, the police asked her to come down with them.
The police led her to the ground floor and what she saw saddened her ttm.
The kitten, still alive, was meowing and crawling to my aunt for help. She gently picked her up, console her and do the necessary stuffs.
The police went to interrogate the neighbors and the SPCA was called.
Talking here and there, the SPCA offices soon came down.
Brought her to the vet at Yishun but was referred to Mount Pleasant Pet Centre because the case was too serious.
The kitten was hospitalized in the pet centre and the vet said that her condition is pretty bad. However, nothing much could be done yet as the surgeon (apparently there's only one) was away and will only be back on Tues.
This part clearly states how "important" animals life are.
Overall, the thing which I hate the most is the part where the neighbour threw the kitten down. No matter if it is a dog, cat, rabbit, I firmly believe that such acts should be condoned because it lacks maturity and the mentality of an adult.
The witness said that the person who threw the kitten was a adult, probably female. Can't be kids because there's a ledge where they are too short to throw things
I really don't understand why must people do such things. It is simply illogical. If you are unhappy that the kitten is disturbing you, all you can do is to talk to my aunt. The kitten has a collar with a tag saying it belows to XYZ and the details too. Just take a short walk, less than 15 metres and knock on the door. Say politely and don't be rude because I'm sure your parents has thought you some.
I'm simply am disgusted. Apparently, some people think that the world revolves around them.
I really don't know what to do.
Singapore is well-known for her world class education, transport, low-crime rate etc etc.
Why can't Singapore aced under the areas of graciousness,kindness etc?
Disgusting fuckers.

