< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Sunday, June 20, 2010 @
Helllooo! :D :D :D

I shall blogged about Wednesday's outing first!

Wednesday-16 June 2010

Also happened to be my sister's 16th birthday. Went to CWP's pizza hut for lunch cos she wanna eat there. She likes pizza with this super lava cheese thingy. Haha. I'm not a fan of it cos I don't like food that are too cheesy. Haha.

Then head to Swensen's for ICE-CREAM after we walk walk. Had cookie summit. EPIC NICE. It has been quite some time since I had that. YUM YUM.

So after that rush back home to prepare for an outing with the secondary school guys. I was looking forward to it cos has been a long time since I meet them all, especially the JC peeps. ^^V

Ate at Zam Zam restaurant. The one opposite Masjid Sultan. Haha. It has been 2 years since I last ate there. The briyani rice & murtabak there is EPIC NICE. The ONLY place that serves better Nasi Briyani then my mum's. Sorry mum! HAHA :D Melyvn and Tuck Wah had Nasi Lemak special which wasn't anything special to me. LOL.

Then we jalan jalan at Bugis area. I was looking for a bag but I don't wanna get those common ZINC/BUGIS STREET kind. Failed my mission. =/

Then we head to Ilumna for KARATE KID! First time watching there. (I KNOW I'M A NOOB) *KICK* Took some photos (CHARLES, YOU OWE ME !!!) at the top of the mall. Tried to convince them to take photos at the escalators but was met with a *WHAT?* look. LOL. I guess taking photos at the escalators is only for Imah, Aimaan they all. (Right Aimaan? haha)

Karate kid. Well, I really don't know what to say about it.

Let's start with the basics.

Movie. What is a movie to you? For me, movies are shows that aims to entertain the viewers based on its storyline, acting and special effects.

Storyline, acting, special effects. These three factors are crucial in watching movies.

Karate kid

Storyline: Cliche to the max. It lacks originality or creatively or just something that sparks!

Acting: Effort lah hor. Can lah. But the chemistry between the actors is just lacking. No feeling. LOL.

Special effects (includes how the movie was filmed): Err, ok lah.

On the whole, I think I wasted my 2hrs 20 mins. Sigh. It was boring and the whole movie just failed to entertain me except the last part. AND it is WEIRD. why?

- 12 year olds (the main character and his love interest) kissing each other
--> SERIOUSLY? 12 YEAR OLD and you know about love? OMG. When I was 12, the only think I knew was MATHS, ENGLISH, SCIENCE AND MALAY= PSLE. LOLLOLOLOOL.

- Certain scenes are just plain weird. One part they are training at the city and the other part they are training at the great wall. Err, they spend some much time travelling just to train there? LOL. Feels like some kind of tourism going here.

Worst remake EVER.

Straits Times Life gave it 1.5 stars. I think it deserves that.

Toy Story 3.

This movie on the other hand, this movie will head to my MOVIES-WORTH-EVERY-CENT-&-TIME-YOU-SPENT list. LOL.

Extremely nice. Well done Pixar, you have created another beautiful animation.

Story line: New. Where got other movies based on toys you tell me? Haha.

Acting: Haha. No actors were involved here (except their voices). LOL.

Special effects. I grew up watching Toy Story. Its one of those movies where you just, "-sigh- I remember watching that when I was a kid." So, when TS3 was made, the animation was so much better (DUH-better technology), very rich in color and its just WAH. SO NAISE. lol. :D

I really don't wanna spoil the movie. I was fully entertained during that 1hr 49 mins. Emotions were involved (SOB SOB), there's comedy (HA HA HA) and when its about to end, I WAS NOOOO. I don't want it to end so fast. D:

I wanna watch again. Someone please jio me! :D

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en