Good evening readers. (If there are any readers in the first place)
I'm currently am down with a sore throat, constant headache, dry cough & flu. I have no idea why I'm down with such things at such timings. I remembered immediately after ISEC paper last Thursday, rushed to AMK Hub to catch A Nightmare on Elm Street with Aimaan & Rahimah and the next day, I started to fall apart.
Haha.
Now, let me review how A Nightmare on Elm Street was.
^Trailer
The movie is kinda okay. To those who know me well, I have strict "criteria" for movies to be on my MOVIE-WORTH-EVERY-CENT-&-TIME-YOU-SPENT list.
Plot-Unoriginal
Acting-Not too bad
Effects-Err, kinda ok.
So, this movie is just ok. Is one of those movies that will show at HBO or Starmovies kinda thing.
The fun part is not the movie itself but watching the movie with Imah & Aimaan. I think I spent more time laughing than screaming. Seriously. I spent like 3 hours with them I think I laughed like 12984092341 times. Laughed at Imah's silly & nonsense acts and remembering the fun times we had during secondary school. Having spent like 5 years in school straight with them and like 1.5 years in post secondary period with occasion meet ups and dinner outings, the bond we have is still going strong. ^^V
On the other hand, my secondary school guys clique, where I could only remember studying + TYS + other school papers + sarcasms by Charles + Charles' FAVOURITE subject: DnT + comparing the results part... You get my point.
Anyway, went to watch A-TEAM on Saturday with Aunt. Yes, I know with a sick condition like this, I should be at home sleeping, resting and blah. But, I couldn't resist watching a movie. A free one somemore. LOL.
^Trailer.
This is a good movie. Though it may be unrealistic or weird (aren't movies unrealistic in the first place?) but I have to say based solely on plot + acting + effects, this has to be in my MOVIE-WORTH-EVERY-CENT-&-TIME-YOU-SPENT list.
IS GOOD OKAY! I liked it alot. :D
Will be heading to Bugis area on Wednesday with the guys clique. Am I looking forward? Hell yeah, I wanna see how much my boy, Charles has change (or hasn't change knowing him.)
I wanna get a Tumbler account a something. I like the pictures. Haha. BUT for sure I will not abandon this blog. *PROMISE*
:D :D :D

