Hey hey!
Back from camp. Seriously am tired. The camp was probably the best camp I've ever attended. That's because of the level of enthusiasm shown by both the Facilitator and Camper!
I was posted to the cluster known as Devils and was given the role as Medic (Kinda obvious isn't it?)
I'm so not gonna to blog what happen in day zero to day three. I'm gonna blogged about those prominent events or so.
Day Zero
Day Zero is the day before the actual camp. Facil had to report a day earlier to be brief of the activities, safety, do some last minute preparation and some shits. lol. Before reporting to SP, my cluster facil headed to Ria, Lucky Plaza for some yummy Ayam Penyet.
Ayam Penyet at Ria is seriously YUMMY! The chili seriously burns! Hot-ness! :D :D :D
Day One
Campers report blah blah blah. Erm, ice breaking, Making of Globes and Zonal challenge.
Since I was the medic and not the group leader, I was not assigned to any groups. Saded. Thus, my partner and I decided to follow GHOSTRIDER! Hot-ness!
At night we had NIGHT WALK. Seriously Fun siol. Haha.
Day Two
Did dirty games first. The campers got dirty and not me! Haha. Heng. Then did water games. THIS PART I WANT TO ELABORATE!
As I was the medic for my cluster, the campers + facils safety was in my hands. I carried the first aid kit with me all the time in case anything were to happen. In addition, I had to ensure everyone was hydrated so has to prevent anyone from dying from dehydration.
Anyway, one of the water games was Water Captain Ball. The camper played at the swimming pool-1 meter deep.
While playing, one of the female camper was in distress. Apparently she had cramps at her legs and is not able to move.
I had my handphone around my neck as it was tied to a lanyard. I gave to someone to hold and I quickly jumped in to help her.
I massaged her cramped leg in the water to help ease the pain. Yes, I know male first aider cannot do anything with a female casualty but in this case, I have seek permission from the casualty, there's eye witness everywhere and thirdly, if I'm not gonna do it, who else?
Anyway, I managed to get her out of the pool with help from several campers who were there at the scene. When I came out of the pool, guess what was in my pocket.
My wallet, key pouch and iPod Touch.
iPod touch. A $308 electronic device was with me in the pool. Apparently, I forgot to remove my iPod from my pocket.
Epic fail. How can I forgot to remove my iPod? Well, I don't know. My natural instinct was the assist the casualty (after I checked for danger).
Silly me. Its now faulty. SADED.
Will continue the rest tmr. :D

