Mr Noel Chong. Yeap. On Apr 1, I went back to Admiralty Sec to help out for Sport Carnival. Was stationed at the First Aid Base with Syafiqah and other first aiders (Yes, abit unnecessary to tell you where was I stationed as I can always be found at the base right? lol)
Apparently Mr Noel Chong went back to ADSS to get some stuffs back. LOL. He's currently teaching at Raffles Institution. He's going to be on my Teachers-that-inspired-me-to-perform-my-best-in-everything-I-do list. Great Chemistry teacher. Thank God for him for the grade I had considering we had Mr CMI for Physics. LOL!
I think I was the meanest person in the world that day. I was begging for someday to fractured his leg or something has I was super bored! LOL
Scarers for FRESHMEN ORIENTATION CAMP 10/11! Whoots! These scarers belonged to the Devils cluster and was stationed at the U-Shaped Toliet. U-shaped toliet is notoriously known to be HAUNTED! Muahaha.
I have to say that this part of the Night walk was one of the most enjoyable parts of the nightwalk! Haha. The girls screaming + ghost screaming = Deaf
Freshmen Orientation Camp 10/11! I have to say that the camp was probably one of the best camp I've experienced so far. Though we may not see each other often even though we're SB students, you guys will always be part of me in my memory alrights! :D Clinched but true. :]
Carole, Myself and Edwin! Woots!!!
Facilitators of Dip in Financial Informatics having breakfast at Yishun Mac! :D
This guy (the one beside me, the one on my right and Yes, the on my my left is a girl)-haha! joking, was really inspiring as he was very determined to perform at he's very best for the Flag Day. He even had a poster which he made on his own to inform the public on the purpose of this Flag Day! People like him reminded me that there is still kind-hearted people in the world. :)
We cam whored all the way and even on ESCALATORS! *Ehem* Sounds familiar yea? :D
Mr Act cute boy! He'll reply, "No need act cute, already cute". *PUKES!*
Durian Ice-kacang for Brunch on Monday ! :D
Wylie!!! :D
Seven and Carole! :D
Edwin being seductive as always. LOL
Don't you think the guy on the right has some kind of 2PM style? OMG
Went back to Admiralty Sec for Speech Day on 16th Apr 10. Really am proud of my Red Cross Youth Cadets. I was part of the team when I was an Adssian. Now, ADSS RCY can be known as one of the best cca in Adss based on the awards won considering that we are a small unit. Like what I've always said, it’s not about the quantity but always the quality!
Red Cross Youth Oei! :D
As my holidays are coming to the end and the new academic year is upon us, I know that I’ve spent my holidays meaningfully. I look forward for more enjoyable and fun-filled events in the future :D

