Yo yo yo! Iskandar in the house!
Today was the annual National Foot drill Competition for Red Cross Youth. Felt excited for the cadets and kinda nervous at the same time. When I looked at cadets in uniform, doing some last minute adjustments and stuffs, it certainly brought back memories.
I really miss foot drill.I'm serious. I felt like joining them in the squad. D: Though foot drill wasn't my strength (cos I prefer F.A), I missed those days when I was the Right-marker. The marching, saluting and wearing of uniform etc was F-U-N! haha.
Anyway, the competition was held at Raffles Institution. When the bus entered the gates of RI, my jaws dropped at sight of the institution. The school looked so nice! Super professional and high-class.I love professionalism and high-class stuffs. LOL. Felt like I was in boarding school or smtg. The cadets said they wanted to study there. I LOL-ed at that comment. L1R5=2 points. Good luck. You'll be the first for ADSS.
The cadets did okay. Though there were mistakes, I'm pleased with the amount of improvement shown during that 8 minutes. Haha. Seriously. I'm more than happy to announce:
ADMIRALTY SEC emerged as SECOND RUNNER UP for North District! Woohooo! :D :D :D
I wanna upload photos but its with Syafiqah. D:
I <3 <3 <3 my cadets! Haha :D

