Monday to Thursday
I didn't go out for this four days. Played a very very old game to keep myself entertained. It's Diablo II-LOD fyi. Yes, its super old. The game was released in the year 2001. LOL. The game is still very fun! Haha.
Friday
Went back to SP for SP Xperience training. Basically, its an event whereby secondary school students come down to SP on either the 16 or 17 of March to EXPERIENCE SP. LOL. No lah. An FUN-FILLED event to let them know about the courses here.
I went for last year's SP Xperience (as a facilitator again) and I have to say that last year's was better. What we did for last year was, in the morning, we had an amazing race. The pit stops of this race was all over SP (Well, at least at the central area of SP). My station for last year's was at Food court 5. Haha. I stayed at an air-conditioned place with KFC/Subway/Pizza hut/7-eleven. Haha. Then in the afternoon, the students played a game known as M level game. M level game is a game based on investment, stocks etc. I remembered that the winner for the game with the highest net assets won Ipod nano each! Whoa.
This year, can say quite pathetic. Only stayed within School of Business area i.e Hilltop area. Only amazing race and no M level. I was like why? why? why?!!! The M level game is seriously fun. D:
And, this year my pit stop is located at one of SP's most HAUNTED PLACES which is known as THE RED BRIDGE. People say when they use the bridge to get from block 22 to 21, they feel that someone is following them or behind them. Another story was that someone committed suicide or was killed or something then the victim's blood was splattered all over. But when they wanted to clean up the place, they can't remove the blood. So what they did was to paint the bridge red to "cover up" the blood splatters. Whooo! Still got more but will tell you next time. ;)
Didn't went back to ADSS for RCY because of this. But even if I do so, does it make a difference?
On the way home with Edwin, there was this group of ITE students in the train. Don't get me wrong. I'm fine with ITE students. Everyone has a certain pace of learning and stuffs. That's not the issue here. I had a random thought. Why most malays are in ITE? Random? IDK. I look at them and just had this thought. In SP, (not sure about other polys) but in my course, there's only like 5 malays out of 80 something. In the whole of SB, estimate probably around 15-20% are malays. The proportion is kinda is kinda weird or something. I asked Edwin and he doesn't know why.
Sat-Sun
Went over to my cousin's. Watched Alice in the Wonderland. My first 3D movie. Yes, I'm a noob. D:
In simple terms, the plot is to bring balance to the world of Wonderland. LOL. Acting not too bad. Effects- Scenery and effect are okea. But one thing that annoys me is the 3D part. WHERE THE HELL IS THE 3D?! I'm not convinced. Should have watched the 2d version instead. Waste my money lor. Now every movie is going to follow suit and make them in 3D in order to maximise profits. Stupid.
I gave it a 3.4/5. It's a kind of movie that will show at HBO or Star movie over and over again.
Monday
Today went back to SP for SB Freshmen orientation camp and F.O Programme training. Its just a "Bonding" session for the facilitators. But the funny thing is that we all knew each other already. LOL. So we played games and most of the silly games came from me. Human chain, Pass the 5 cent coin, murderer...
Cleaned up my room the other day and I found old pictures. My RCY photos! LOL. I was like... OMG. This was eons ago. LOL.
The time when I was a cadet was so different from now. I remembered it very well. I was VC-Admin, Suryani was training and Khai was Chairman. Every week, we had to struggle to come up with things to do but one factor always had to spoil our plan. No one was there to help. Yes. No VI. No mentors. No seniors. No one. Only us and the cadets. No one was there to help. No one was there to teach us. We were alone for competitions, trainings. YO skills were limited and they are too busy with academic stuffs. D:
Yet people complain. People complain that you're in the committee in sec two. People complain that they kena bullied or kena tekan. People complained that there are people who are unreasonable to them. People complain that its too tough. People complain this. Complain that.
Please stop complaining. Appreciate what you have can? :D

