< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Sunday, March 7, 2010 @
Hello.

Today went to CWP for tea/lunch. LOL. I'm still in shock with ADSS RCY FDC results. Seriously. Hip hip HOORAY!

As I was saying, went to CWP. Heehee. Then my mum wanted to buy foolscap at Popular but we ended up spending 10 mins on choosing the foolscap.

There were several choices of the pricing and packages [Pricing tactic: Bundle deal pricing]

Choice one: scream city foolscap. This is the one with the nice cover. My first choice because of its superior quality and its professional look. It cost about $2.05 [Psychological pricing?]

Choice two: Popular value pack. 5 in one package deal. In simple design. Great for O level /N level period where you use foolscap daily like toilet paper. LOL. Cost range from $5.90 (Non Environmentally friendly) to $6.90 (Environmentally friendly). [Odd pricing]

Choice three: 2 in 1 package deal. 2 foolscap in one set. Price is $4.90. Much more expensive than Scream city's. I don't understand why. Maybe because of its design? It has heart shape all over. Maybe its the remaining stock from Valentines day? LOL. Foolscap for Valentines day. Haha. Nice one. [Don't know what tactic was used. If its for Valentines day, then V-Day=V-Day goodies=V-Day sales? LOL]

Still got some others but those were insignificant in the decision making because of various reasons such as color of paper which can't be used.

Mum: Which one should I buy? *Looking at choice one and choice two.*

Me: Obviously choice one. *Shows choice one* Look at it. So nice. So professional looking. The paper is so smooth and thick. When you use this, you'll get the attention of others because you use PREMIUM QUALITY and not THOSE cheap ones *Shows choice two*

Mum: So expensive. I only need one for draft work.

Me: Then get choice two lor. The cheapo one. 5 for $5.90 lor. Cheap cheap. gave her the *IF-YOU'RE-CHEAP,GET-THIS*

Mum: Look at this one. *shows choice 3*

Me: How much is that? $4.90 for two? More expensive than this one lor *shows choice 1*. But got heart design so maybe you like cos you girls like cute cute design.

Mum: shows the *Dilemma look*

Me: Get choice one. Lai. which color you want? *Shows the different color*

mum: Erm. Orange. Orange nice.

Me: Orange? Take the white design. So nice!

Mum: shows the *DISGUSTED LOOK*

Me: Nice leh.

Mum: Eh, this one opens by side. I prefer the ones that opens by the top. (I dont know whether you get this but foolscap is flipped open by either the side or or top. Get it? LOL)

Me: Erm, only the $5.90 one got. Only cheap ppl open that way.

Mum: Dont want leh. Very weird.

Me: Where got weird. Just like that lah. *Provides demonstration*

Mum: Aiyah. Dont know to choose which one.

Since she couldn't make up her mind, we end up walking around popular first, thinking. LOL.

Mum: Looking at choice one and choice two. She grabs choice two and proceeded to the cashier to make payment.

In my mind I was like, "NOO!!! Why did you take the cheap one?!!!!"

And that concludes why I don't have a life. D: D: D:

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en