< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Thursday, February 11, 2010 @
Hey~~~!!!

Tomorrow is the last day or the academic year. This means its also the last day of me being a year one.

Wow. Year two coming soon D: D: D:

Scary! Haha.

Anyway, exams are coming. Boohoo! D: I think I'm not gonna perform well. Modules such as Java and stats is gonna kill me. AND! They carry a big chunk of credits so flunking this modules isn't a great idea.

My GPA is so gonna drop. *touchwood*

At least I have PACC & Marketing. Yay! LOL. End of PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING! Yay! Imagine taking it for 4 years. LOL. But i'm gonna miss it. Especially my sec school days. HAHA. CHARLES!!! LOL.

Oh yea. Wee Hang is being lame today. Why? He's begging me to have his java interview earlier so that:

He wants go for a haircut for CNY.
Because of CNY, the barber that he usually patronizes is having a 30% discount.
However, in order to enjoy this discount, you have to be there before 12noon. -_-
So that means, instead of paying $20 or so, he gonna pay only about $14.

Haha. You guys should have seen how WH reacted during the 3 hour break today. LOL. Very lame. To the extent that our Java tutor replied:

Lol.

Haha.

K. I wanna do some stuffs now :D

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en