LOL!
Let me do a proper blogging eh? Enough of ranting! :D
Yesterday, SP RCHN had to move its club house from foodcourt 3, poly centre to food court 5. It was pretty fun but tiring.
First time we ride the Buggy (I think it's called this) in SP, or in fact, in my life. Its a vehicle like those in Golf courses. We used it to move the things like the CUPBOARD! OMG!
Apparently, due to the limited space in SP, we had to share with SP Civil Defence. Yeap. But I didn't see anyone from Civil Defence! Do they even exist? They have not even put any of their stuffs in yet! Haha. So its first come first serve basis eh? :D
Oh yea, SP had a Blood Drive from Wed to Fri. While we were moving, a friend of mine in charge of blood drive (we nick named her as VAMPIRE for obvious reasons), called the President and said that someone fainted after donating blood. Yeap.
FAINTED. Oh God. She fell and had a deep cut on her chin. LOL! She was sent to the hospital. Haha. At least she fainted in a room full of nurses and doctors! LOL. Nice timing. The another friend of mine said that went she go to the hospital, she'll get blood, so no point donating! LOL. No lah, unlikely get blood.
BTW, I did not donate blood! :( Ask me personally if you wanna know why. LOL
My secretary told me that SP RCHN is facing competition from a particular CCA. Apparently, one of their jobs is also to provide First Aid service! *GRASP* Yes! They are stealing our business! I asked her how are they like and she said," No good one lor, ALL MALAYS DE!"
I was stunned at her comment. Then my VP said,"Iskandar, don't worry. What she meant was "LOW BREED MALAYS", you're a HIGH BREED."
STUNNED X2!
High breed? Low breed? What's all this nonsense?!
Okay, I'm gonna continue with my work! :D

