Hey people!!!
End of week 2. Sianzzz
Monday
Nothing much that I can remember. Had GEMS in the morning then FOM lecture. Followed by break. Then Accounts Lecture. Excel was next and then 2 hours of BOREDOM to wait for 01 for Java class.
While the rest go home, I stayed back bcos I had RCHN meeting D:
Tuesday.
Nothing much besides the fact that a couple of students had to present for being late on the previous day for FOM. The key is that if you are late, just miss that lecture. You don't wanna present in front of 80 students on marketing.
Wednesday
Quite a short day.
I cant remember much leh. LOL
Thursday
Err... I remembered the FOM workshop in the afternoon. The librarian was super fast. LOL
Friday?
Another short day. haha
I really dont like this IDEAS module leh. The zbrush part. Let me tell you why.
In this particular module, what you had to do is the design a product using a software and think of its use.
What i dont like about it is that:
Firstly, What I learnt in DnT(i'm proud to say that i took DNT okay?) is that from a theme, you have to think of problems associated to that theme. Then, you choose a "problem" and work towards that problem, how to solve it etc.
In this case, you design the product and then think of the use. WTH? Illogical eh?
Pfft. I'm gonna sleep.

