Hey!!!
Long time haven update. Did a blog makeover. As you can see, I got a twitter! LOL. Actually, I had twitter since I cant rmb but it wasnt popular at that point in time. But now twitter is kinda like the in thing! LOL
Anyway, GEMS selection date is coming. Not sure what to take but most likely psychology and counselling. Sounds fun. I dont wanna take business yet. Sick of it atm. LOL
I got my results via mail last week. LOL. I show my dad and he say:
Dad: Why this module so bad?
me: err. Very hard lah
dad: Ok. Nvm. At least the rest not too bad.
HENG! I thought I will be slaughtered. LOL.
There is this particular persons or should I say persons that really annoyed me. Seriously. I told my mum about it and she said that they're being silly and unreasonable. Not forgeting insensitive too. Tsk.
Anyway, tmr is SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY! I shall mention it tmr!

