I had the weirdest dream.
Dream no.1
I dreamt that I was at CWP with Leon (The quiet one not Zhiquan =] )finding roller blades. LOL. I remembered looking around, trying them on etc etc. LOL. Maybe it's a sign that I should contibue my roller blading? I seriously dont mind but WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO TEACH ME? =.=
Haha.
Next dream.
I dreamt of PK, Si hao and me. =.=. Poly friend and sec friend together in one dream? Aiseh. I dreamt that the three of us wanted to go to CWP but we were at Yishun's Northpoint. LOL. Then we took the bus 964 or smtg. Firstly, I dont think 964 goes to CWP from northpoint and secondly, WHY CANT I TAKE THE TRAIN?! =.=
Then when we reached to CWP, PK took a cab to meet with her BF. =.=!!!
LOL. Weird sia. Why cant PK in my dream just take a cab from northpoint to meet her BF but instead goes all the way to CWP?!
My dream lacks common sense.
Anyway, will be baking chocolate chips later. I seriously hope I wont put one in my mouth. The smell of the cookies from the oven is so...MMMM

