crtl + f5 = "refresh" blogger
LOL. That's why you should do if your blogger is all screwed up for God knows what reason.
Anyway, I didnt been updating recently. I've been busy with either hari raya preps or playing computer games. OR I'm just lazy. xD HAHA.
Anw, last week went to geylang with my grandma, aunt, uncle and his wife. I had a sneak preview of what is there at geylang before going with my immediate family members.
Then on Tues went to geylang again but this time with family. Erm, bought stuffs. HAHA.
Erm, yesterday I heped my grandmum do biskuts cheese (Cheese biscuits). Quite a tedious kueh.
Anyway, spent like the whole day doing and ended up with 6 bottles(small size) Roughly about 200+
So today, going to help mum to cornflakes and suji. Cornflakes are cornflakes dipped in a chocolate mixture. Suji is erm, some kind of kueh which i dont know how to explain.
I'm gonna do the cornflakes. Hopefully I wont pop one in my mouth. HAHA. (:

