Hey Hey!!!
Went to ADSS for Red Cross today + mini mini teacher's day thingy.
I was quite upset and angry and at this particular person. I really dont understand why she failed to update me or any of the seniors about her absence. That way, I can make arrangements. Bleh. Urgh. Enough of nonsensical shit.
Anyway, Red Cross was fine as usual.
At about 4pm or so, Maisarah, Imah, Intan, Shermin, Belinda came down. Went to the art room and chitty chat. I on the other hand, was moving from the art room to 2T2 classroom and vice versa.
After RC, Imah, Maisarah, Intan and I decided to buka (break fast) together. Called Aimaan down too since her house is near to 768.
AND!!! Saw Wilex, SYF and erm, I cant remember his name guy. LOL. So we had a mini reunion party! LOL.
Well, I think we did more of laughing instead of eating. Seriously, my stomach was aching the whole time not because of the food or what but because of IMAH'S SILLY JOKES.
E.G.
-We all waiting for Imah to eat the burger upside down.
-Her sudden crush on this particular guy. Funny sia.
-She making fun of this small girl saying she's all evil and stuffs. HAHA. I agree cos she was carrying a MINNIE MOUSE BAG with ONLY its head. LOL.
-She trying to swallow down the Vanilla Ice cream the fastest.
-She offering to shake Willex's Fries.
-Picture taking moments

