Hey Hey
I DIDNT BALANCE MY BALANCE SHEET FOR MY PACC PAPER!
Haha. Thats because there isn't any B/S to balance. LOL.
Well, Yesterday was PACC paper. It was CRAZY. Really. During the 10 mins reading time, I was looking through each question and I thought I was dead duck. Really.
The MCQ was okay okay. It reminded me of the time when I was in Sec 5 taking the POA Paper 1 because POA P1 was MCQ (Old syallbus).
Then section B was open ended questions. 3 questions to be specific. When I read the first question of section B, I was like, "How the hell should I be doing this question?!". LOL. Really. The next two question of section B was Ok ok I guess. I did Question 2 first, followed by question 3 then MCQs then Question 1.
What made me to do question 2 first then 3 then MCQ then 1 was simple. I've decided to spent alot of time of the question with most amount of marks. Q2 + Q3 = 67 marks.
Yea, 67m. Pass liao. Haha. But I'm not aiming for a pass okay...
Next Paper, MATHS. Sian.

