Hello!
Well, this week was rather hectic for me.
Monday:
Erm, had DBMS in the morning. I cant remember much about it though. Then went for lunch at FC6 obviously. Then err, MATHS! bleh. Followed by ECONS LECTURE. Urgh. Then some of the guys and I stayed back to do econs tutorial which was due the next day while some did their ONOW presentation. Went home at about 5.30pm or so.
Tuesday:
Had PACC tutorial in the morning. Quite ok le. Went through control accounts. One of my favourite topics because it is not very confusing and quite straight forward. Then ONOW. Watched my friends presentation. Quite nice! haha. Then BREAK! Then went for DBMS then econs tutorial. After that we TEAM NICE went to do CRS at Our Hangout/Study corner. Nicholas had to leave at 6.30pm DESPITE knowing that every Tuesday is CRS day where we stay until 8pm. Oh well, at least his reason was to have dinner with his mum. AWW. Thats nice! :)
OH YA!
I realised that my mouse's USB plug thingy is slightly dented. This prevented me from inserting it into the USB PORT LEH. I didnt know why it happened. I dont remember stepping on my bag... Well who does?! Anyway, was quite zzz the rest of the day cos of the mouse. I had to use the mouse pad thingy which reduced my speed. LOL.
Went home at 8pm
Wednesday:
Erm, maths day! Felt asleep during PACC lecture. LOL. Serious. Then from 2pm-3pm had DBMS make up lesson in lieu of National Day holiday on monday. Then 3.15-5pm had this Sexuality Talk Awareness thingy at the convention centre. Not compulsory but attended for CCA points. Did CRS during the talk too. HAHA!
Anyway, after the talk ended, Nick, Chuming and I went to FC 5 to continue with CRS. Do do do. till 9PM! =.=
Thurs:
THE BIG DAY! CRS Presentaion. I was in the first group to present and I did the first 8 slides. My group kena bomb alot le. LOL. No comment.
Friday:
After lesson, went to FC6 with Xin deng to have light snack while waiting for make up lecture at 5pm! =.= Then, erm, went to the Study corner. Xin Deng used his lappy while I di PACC 2008/2009 paper. Did the last questions worth 60marks! Unfortunately, I didnt balanced the damn balance sheet. Hmph. AND i spent 1hr plus to complete it while the whole paper is only 1hr30mins! OMG. Time management sucks!
Then had econs lecture. Finished with econs lecture liao. NO MORE ECONS! YAY!!!
I'M done with the PACC paper. Redid the last question and I realised a mistake. I put $1200 instead of $12000 for freight inwards! =.=
BUT
Didnt balance also. HMPH. My poa skills still weak. :( Need more practise!

