Happy Teacher's Day!
Haha. I wanted to go back to ADSS but unfortunately, I had DBMS paper. DAMN YOU DBMS! haha. It's ok I guess considering I go back to ADSS like very Friday for Red Cross! (:
I missed my secondary school teachers, namely,
Mrs Francis-EL Teacher and Form Teacher of 5N1'08. Fantastic English teacher that never gives up! (:
Mrs Carol Goh-E maths Teacher. LOL. She likes to scream in like very lesson because my class FAILED to meet HER expectations aka DISTINCTIONS! LOL.
Cikgu Amizah- Malay Teacher. HAHA. Seriously, she ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS gives me the motivation as I was one of her poor performing students in Malay class. (:
Mr Tan HY-Physics Teacher. I realized that he always picked on me. :( Always asked me to come up to the board and answer the question. Bleh. HAHA.
Mr Noel Chong- Chemistry Teacher. This teacher, I have to say that I think its everyone's FAV teacher. Seriously. He's funny though strict at times. He is always able to explain in a way that we could understand and never failed to excite us in every chemistry lesson esp the practical. HAHA.
Talking about practicals, I remember Charles broke the test tube as he put the test tube under running water although it is still hot. -.- HAHA. How do I know? I sat beside him what.
Mrs Sam-POA Teacher. Well, I remembered in secondary 3 that the whole class wanted to change our POA teacher. Well, that's because at that point in time, she was a little to demanding and we on the other hand was struggling to cope in her subject. Haha. Thank goodness everything went smoothly and we began to appreciate her more. Though she was fierce and always demand for our homework to be place on the table because she goes round checking, I somehow looked forward for her class everyday. God knows why. What else can I say about Mrs Sam that inspires me in accounting. (:
HAHA. HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!

