Poly 50!!!!
Woohooo! Today was the first time that I performed first aid service in SP!!! haha.
SP had Poly 50. For those out there who doesn't know what poly 50 is, it is a SPORTS EVENT where participant were students and lecturers and even students from secondary school.
Their task was to RUN AROUND THE SP 50 TIMES.
joking!
Siao, run 50 times. It's actually a relay where a team consisting of erm, certain number, say X run.
So the total number of rounds that each team runs is 50 rounds lah. Something like that lah
Anyway, on first aid.
What can I say? Fun? Boring? Normal?
Well, all that I can say is, it's much more fun at secondary school! Wwooohooo! LOL. More casualties-thats obvious becos there are more particpants. So bad. haha.
There were some injuries like bee stung, deep bleeding that needed stitching, erm cramps, sprains blah blah.
FUN!
Looking forward to the next first aid duty!

