Happy birthday!
Haha. Finally reached 18 liao. I feel OLD. OLD. OLD like some ah pek at the old folks home. Haha. No lah.
Anyway, thank you guys for the wishes and gift! (:
To Viven and Xin Yi,
Haha. Thanks for the gift! Its really nice of you to do so considering that we have only been friends for like a few months! Haha. Let's hope that our friendships last forever. LOL. (:
To the others who wished me via SMS/FACEBOOK/MSN,
Thank you so much! haha! It's so nice of you guys! (:
Well, my mum bought for me a ..... and my dad is going to get me a new pair of shoe! Yayness! Haha. It's about time. My current shoe is so....
My sis. HAHA. Guess what she gave me?
POPULAR VOUCHERS WORTH $30
Haha. LOL. Actually, she got it free from being top for lots of subjects and being top of cohort for NA for sec 2. Haha.
But the truth is, she didnt get me anything (Not surprised). Then I saw the vouchers on her table collecting dust. Then I ask her for it! LOL. Then she said, "Take lah, I'm not using it anyway". Good leh, I dont have to spent my money on stationery!
You know what? My mum thinks that I'm 17 leh. She read the card and she was like 18?! You are not 18! You are 17 leh. I was like =.=!!! Then I ask her, 2009 minus 1991 is what? She took a while to ans. Then i gave her hint, 9-1 is what? then she said 8. Then, she "Ahhh!" LOL. Now I know why my maths sucks. LOL.
Maybe because I look young! HAHA!
Ok....
____________________________________________________________________
I saw Bazilah at Adm station this morning. It's nice seeing that witch. Haha. So we chatted and gossip till Bukit Batok cos she is is MI. haha.
_____________________________________________________________________
On the evening of 20 July 2009,
Si hao, Shawn and I watched Harry Potter.
Well, what can I say?
It isnt that bad to be honest. It's just that:
there is too much talking,
too much focus on love shit between the characters,
lack of action,
expected more hocus pocus drama/match/demonstration
To sum it all, the movie kinda digress a little bit from the story line. They should have emphasized on the storyline more-Finding the horcuxes (I cant rmb the spelling) and practically the first 1hr30mins was a waste of time. Too much BLEH
Let's hope that the Deathly Hollows wont be a disappointment. Well, judging from this movie and the previous movies, I think it will. Haha. Not surprised.

