Had PACC/POA Paper in the morning first.
at about 10am.
The invigilator said, ''you may begin''. The first thing i saw was:
Why are there so many 'y'? Yea, the letter 'y'. Apparently they gave you the T accounts but didnt write the corresponding account. They put 'y'. So you have to think and see which one fits by looking at figures and dates =.=
Then the next few questions was ok ok de. LOL.
Ended at 11am.
You know what?
The next MST was at 3.30pm. So everyone has to wait for 3.30pm then you can take the paper. ...
Maths.
While waiting, I asked the girls, vivien, MY, Xin Yi, Ping Ping for help in this particular question. ANDDDD....
A SIMILAR QUESTION CAME OUT! Haha. LOL.
I was like Heng! So the girls owe me one and I owe MY cos if i didnt ask that question, MY would not solve it and nobody knows how to do such a question. Haha! (:
Econs tmr. JIAYOU!

