Hmm...
In about 12 hours time, I will be having my POA Mid Semester Test(MST). Wooo!!!
Nervous? Sort of.
I'm just worried that whatever that is coming out for tmr's MST is somthing out of this world. Haha. Nah, i doubt so. I better ACE for POA. If not, 3 years of studying POA in secondary school will be gone to waste and Mrs Sam will be ashame of me =.=''
LOL.
Anyway, besides POA, there's also Maths. Oh dear. This one I'm much more worried for than POA. Maths is and will never be my strongest subject(module) in my life. But, that's not the way! NO EXCUSES! haha. I'll just try my very best!
Had DBMS MST yesterday. Its ok ok. Just that I realized a couple of careless mistakes at the end of the paper -.- Sigh. NVM. :)
Anyway, all the best for your MST guys! (:

