Hello! Hello! Are you okay?!
Well, after like a decade of not updating, I will give a super duper long post! (:
Today was the first day since the holidays began that I am not required to be at SP or any other places for some meeting or events.
Sat-Mon
Went back to ADSS for RCY camp. Haha. I know is weird as in I've already graduated from ADSS like a 'gazillion' years ago and I'm still helping out. Haha! I cant help it. Really. I really miss that place. It was where I had my best time in life. LOL. Really.
I can still remember the days where we stayed back to 'study' but ended up talking and gossiping. LOL. haha. haha. Good times...
Anyway, back to the topic, had RCY camp. It was okea. Overall was ok. Did an activity with queenstown sec. Haha. Funny people! Hahaha. Taught First Aid and Evac to them! Haha. Them here refers to ADSS and not QTS and ADSS. Hahaha.
Erm, I am a little disappointed with the cadet's discipline. Not to worry! I have plans! MUAHAHA!(Evil laugh)
Tues-Wed
Had SP RCHN camp. For those out there who doesnt know what RCHN means, it stands for Red Cross Humanitrian Network. Yea, it's official. I joined Red Cross AGAIN. haha.
For this 2D1N camp, nothing much really. Had Bukit Timah Hill Hike. I swear my leg was about to 'come off' any moment. LOL. Yea. It's only a hill but the way up was filled with 'stairs' and the length of which step was like OMG. One step equals to like 2 'normal' steps. -.-
The view of the way up and at the summit(LOL! Summit?) was 'nice'. All I see was trees, trees and trees. Haha. What the heck, at least I had FUN! :D
Thurs-Friday
Became a faciliator for SP Experience! Haha! Fun Fun! Guess what? For both days, the prizes was an Ipod! Yes, IPOD! runnerup, champs.EACH PARTICIPANT IN A TEAM WON AN IPOD -.- .Even the consolation prize was'nt that bad (I cant remember what it was). The food was ok.
For the first half of the day I was stationed at FC5 aka foodcourts which has fastfood outlets( KFC,Subway, pizzahut) but more importantly, the place that has AIR CON!!! lol.
Anyway, my station was pretty simple. Solve the crossword puzzle and you can go. LOL. It's an amazing race kinda thing. Haha.
I remembered:
A team from Marsiling Sec asked, ''Which year does DFI students have their ITP?'' <- a question in the crossword puzzle.
I replied, it has to be a year and the ans can be found in page 27(A booklet was given to help them)
Then this girl said, ''DFI!!!'' Loudly
I said,'' Is DFI even a year?''
I was like -.-. LOL. Marsiling sec not bad le, got 1st runner up for the amazing race! Kudos!
Too bad ADSS didnt participate. HAHA!
Sat-Sun
Had Standard First Aid Lesson. Woohoo. 9am-6pm -.- My mind was like ???? Haha. Not bad lah. The instrutor was pretty funny. Any questions, dont ask. -.-
Mon
Went back to SP to help out with this ONOW thing...
Tues
Had DFI meeting. Abit ... too be honest.
Today, did nothing much. Stayed at home and FACEBOOK! FACEBOOK! and FACEBOOK! lol. YEA. !!!

