Well, this week is kinda ok i guess :D
Mon-Had DBMS quiz. Oklah but I try my best :D haha. Had Maths too on that day. Learnt about Sets. Woo.
Tues-Erm, Econs, POA, ONOW, DBMS. Haha. Enjoyed econs and POA. For econs, I presented my answer in front(Like Mrs Sam's Poa). Haha. My tutor said that my ans is like 3/4 to full marks! Yay. Happy :D :D :D
Wed- Had Maths Quiz. GUESS WHAT?! I'm one of the lowest leh. :( Sobs sobs. I got 80/100. Yes,you saw it right 80/100. 80 and I'm one of the lowest. WTF?! LOL. Had POA next.
Then after that met up with Imah they all. :D
Thurs-Erm? Econs and DBMS? Ok lor. No big deal
Fri-Ate at FC4. The malay food is not very fantastic. :( Haha :D POA! No. I'm confused. They dont use TRADING A/C unlike in secondary school. Wahh!!! I WANT COMPLAIN TO MRS SAM. lol :D

