Hey hey!!!
LOL. Backed from my granny's house which is only next block. Lol.
Anyway, after watching Wolverine, which was ... , I watched X-men 1-3. Haha. Cos I forgot what happened mah so go watched.
My sis said that if i were to be a mutant, my powers will be EVIL power. LOL. THATS IMAH'S POWER. Haha. How could my own sis say that i'm evil???
LOL.
Anyway, if I'm a mutant, I want to be... Prof X! LOL. Yea. Quite fun :D
Next!
My mum said that I'm vain! LOL. Noo!!! I'm not.
Why?
Cos i couldnt decide what to wear tmr. LOL! Really. I'm not sure whether to wear DARK BROWN POLO TEE or LIGHT BROWN TEE. LOL.
My rule for monday is:
POLO TEE. LOL. Cos is the start of the week so must wear nice nice mah. LOL. =.=''
So Light or dark POLO TEE? hmm...

