Harlow!
I'm at my granny house now, sleeping over :D I missed my grandparents!(Although they lived next block :D) LOL.
Well, I'm done with most of the tutorials! Finished with PACC Tutorial 3!(Tutor is only at tutorial 1!!!) except for the last part where you have to post the transactions into the a/c and close them. Very ma fan. Zzzz.
Econs, left with one question about the supply thingy cos the lecturer wasnt done going thru the lesson on Supply.
Maths? ZZZZzzz
DBMS? Do it tmr lah. Sian leh.
Stats? Haven get the notes and stuffs. Tuesday then can get cos printing =.=''
Haha. Basically nothing much lor.
EH?!
How the HELL did Adam became the bottom two this week? OMG!!! I expected Allision but Adam in bottom? OMG?!!
Anyway, on wednesday, met up with Shawn and TW after school. went to watch wolverine. :D LOL.
Then yesterday wacthed wolverine AGAIN! lol. This time watched with aunt and mum. LOL. They offered and free mah cos I wont pay (lol), so go lah. LOL.
Overall, the movie i have to say is TOO CHEESY. LOL. serious. I gave 3.2/5 stars. It wasnt that fantastic.
Next movie: Star trek! YAY! LOL.

