Anyway, every Mon is Coffee Club day! LOL. Serious. So the guys and I(and some girls) when to coffee club after lesson to have coffee! Lol.
Finally! I can taste my Pure Vanilla ice blended! Haha. Its oklah. Its not those ice-blendies where you will go gaga over or will get addicted to. I was addicted to Coffee bean's Pure Chocolate Ice Blended a couple of mths ago. LOL. If i'm not wrong, it was during the o level period. ...
Now what?

See! I very hardworking one ok! LOL. This was taken during Maths tutorial last wednesday. LOL. The guy beside me is Chu Ming. He's my Maths buddy and to him, I'm his PACC buddy! He helps me in maths and I'll help in PACC!
I'm done with most of he tutorials. Yay. But left with the last question of econs T2. Not very sure how to do it but I tried. LOL :D
Next week got DBMS QUIZ! Woohoo! First test in poly! Lol.
Ok i want to take an eye break before I go and study DBMS :D

