< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Monday, April 6, 2009 @
Well, I'm back!!!

Let me blog about the camp provided that i remembered. LOL

DAY 1

So I left home at about 1030am or so. Met up with my friend, Sufi, who is currently studying at SP in year 2. So nice of him to send me to MLT12. LOL. Yea, he said that since he is going to Jurong area for swimming with his friends, he decided to send me to MLT12 since Dover is like 2 stops from Jurong and SP is like NEXT to Dover. LOL.

So, ya. OTW to SP, i was like freaking nervous. LOL. SERIOUS! I was like worried that I will have no friends or something... LOL I was just being paranoid. :D My friend kept reassuring me. Also, he told me about what to expect, stories in SP etc etc...

Following that, reached SP at 1115am or so. Saw a couple of people with bags, guessing that they'll be my camp mates. LOL. My friend shown me to MLT12. Up the HILL. Oh gosh. LOL.

So my friend left me since i had to report. Gave my indeminity form to the ppl in-charge and I was told that i'm in a group called REMUS. I was like HUH? Whats Remus? (I later found out it is WEREWOLF)

So anyway, went in to MLT12. Its a lecture hall and is SOOO cold. Went to report to Remus meeting area and the first guy i saw there was this short or rather not THAT tall guy. So he intro-ed himself has Canaan as one of my group Facil. Then another female came and intro-ed herself as Vivien, another Facil of my group. So yea. Besides them, there was this guy who was a camper who was alr there. His name was Daniel and he is in Banking and Finance. :D So we chat and intro-ed ourselves and stuffs. LOL

Then slowly more people came, blah balh blah. intro here, intro there. So next went to our bunks which was a class. Unforunately, our bunk's air-con has malfuntioned so we had to changed bunk. So yea...

Next we had ice breaker games. I was blur with the game. LOL. Honestly, I'm not really good with remembering names but i can remember faces very well. :D Is like once i had a good look a your face, it will copy and paste into my brain and will be located under 'faces' FOLDER. lol

Then had to make a flag for our group but in order to get the items for the flag, we have to win games at games stations. So yea. Make flag alr. SKIP...

Then we had Dinner. Everyone ate different food as in vegetarians, halal or non-halal. Since i was the only malay in my group, i was the only one eating halal food. Then, when i opened my food packet, i saw chicken rice. I was like, ok, not bad. I looked my friends and I saw rice with veges, egg and chicken. Everyone was like jealous that my food looked so much nicer :D haha

The, we learnt mass dance. Everyone had to partner with people from the opposite gender. So yea, i partnered with Pearlyn. She quite a nice person, cheerful and stuffs... So next we had cheers and stuffs since my cluster's facils were preparing for NIGHT WALK...

So yea. NIGHT WALK TIME...

Well, i heard that it was supposed to start at 12MD but was delayed or smtg so it started late. So, we had to be in groups of four and while waiting, we had to be in this classroom and watched horror movies! LOL. Unfortunately, there was smtg wrong and is like we cant watch it.

So yea. One of my groupmate suggested not to go first because the people scaring us will have more energy/ enthu to scare us.

So night walk, we went down the lift and this facil talked to us about safety and in case of emergency, we had to scream WE LOVE SB! haha

Well, scary or not. hmmm. Its ok lah. Quite fun to be honest. My team's tactic was to CHEER CHEER CHEER! from the start to the end. LOL. So while the 'ghost' tried to scared us, we were like Flea, flea fly or ginga gooli gooli... LOL

Got one part is like we have to go thru this toilet the 'ghost' outside asked us to find her 'baby' lol. so ya. LOL.

Then we ended he walk. Quite fun lah seriously. BUT!!!

By the time everyone ended, it was like 6-7am and no one is supposed to sleep until everyone is done =.=''

So, we showered and the irritating part is that the place to shower is at the Sports Hall which is like down the hill and walk abit =.='' Someone said that by the time we are done showering and we got back to the bunk, we will be sweaty again. =.=''

DAY TWO

lol. Report a 12noon. LOL. First time in my entire life that in a camp have to report at 12noon. LOL. Thats because we didnt sleep the previous night or so. So had BRUNCH. lol.

I opened my packet food and saw Nasi Lemak. YUMMY!!! I looked at the rest and saw my friends had bee hoon with chicken and sausage. Again, they were jealous :D :D :D haha

Then we had to changed to our set of dark clothes for ADR. Apparently, I didnt bring my dark shirt! arg!!! lol. but i really remembered that i took out to put in my bag leh. SERIOUS!(When i got home, i found the dark tee under my table. I guess it has fallen and was under my table and i was packing stuffs on my table for camp and may have miss it since it was under my table) grrr...


ADR. I DONT WANT TO TALK ABT IT. lol. It means AMAZINGLY DIRTY RACE Ask me personally if you want to know more. :D

Then we had GALA NIGHT! Eh wait, i haven talked abt dinner. Dinner. Guess what we had? Everyone ate the same. (not sure abt vegetrians)lol.

PIZZA!!!

lol. I was like kinda of shocked that we had Canadian Pizza for dinner and everyone can eat as many as they want. I ate 3. LOL. Serious. THREE NORMAL SIZE NOT BIG HOR.

Gala Night!!!

We performed! Each group had to perform. BUT!!! Guess whats our song that we had to dance to?

Bye bye bye by Nsync. LOL

When we heard about it, we were like HUH? So old the song. Other grp got Just dance by Lady Gaga or Gimme more by Britney.


..........



So Dance dance :D :D :D

Had mass dance.

Had Disco Night.

Ended at about 2am. So basically second day is like dancing day lah. LOL.

Then...

DAY THREE

Nothing much happen today to be honest. Clean up. Cheers. Prize presentation. erm, our cluster won! yay! :D :D :D


Pictures!!!





I miss my group. Remus!

If you are reading this Remus, i just want to know that i miss you guys and it is really nice meeting you guys. Seriously.

To facils, thanks for puting a smile on our faces and making the camp more enjoyable :D

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en