< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Thursday, April 23, 2009 @
Its official!

I WANT TO DIE! Maths is killing me. KILLING ME from the inside out. All i see is less numbers and MORE alphabets. Serious. Sigh.

The class pace is SO FAST. Is like one topic per week or smtg. Is like DAMN crash course lah.

I WANT TO DIE. I WANT TO DIE. lol. This so such an EMO post. haha.

Well, actually i want to do the practice. First few questions-manageable. Then slowly is like .... Guess i do it in the weekends.

Anyway, today's lesson quite ok de. We had our first lesson on Critical Reasoning Skills (CRS). Is totally English. Today's issue was:

Do you agree that celebrities are entitled to have their own private life? Give reasons why you support or are against the above statement. Provide examples when possible.

DAMN. Is so ORAL lah. OMG. Thankfully, we a grouped in teams of 3-4. So yea. We discussed and present the answers. :D

Econs is getting scarier BUT fun too :D lol. Learnt about Supply and Demand. WooHoo!!!

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en