Thurs:
Nothing much actually. haha.
OH YES! DFI 02 had TOGETHERNESS DAY! LOL. Serious! Most of us wore the SP FLAG DAY T-Shirt :D About 15/21 ppl. haha. The lecturers and ppl from other class were like huh? why all wear same?
ITS TOGETHERNESS DAY!
So is kinda official. Every thurs is TOGETHERNESS DAY! :D lol.
I got some pics of my class!
Haha! These pictures were taken on the last day of orientation which was our Flag day! :D
PS: I collected $122.70 :D Yay to charity!
Then after Econs lecture, which was fun but a little dry, some of us head to The Coffee Club!
FYI! I ordered the PURE VANILLA ICE BLENDED and this guy, Nicholas, the guy who is smiling from ear to ear at the above pic, took mine by mistake!
Well, how could that had happened? He ordered some Vanilla ice blended BUT not pure. He took mine and i had to took his in the end. Well, i cant exchange. Grrr. NVM. haha.
Friday:
Had Lecture and Tutorial for Stats for Business. ZZZzzz.
Then had PACC! YAY TO PACC!!!
I caught Edwin dozing off. How could you have slept in one of THE BEST modules?! PACC!!!! Wooohoo!!!
lol.
Damn. I look thru the notebook and there isnt a topic on the Intepretation of the Financial Statements (Calculate Markup etc. Our last topic in secondary school). Boo. Thats my one of my favourite topic :(
NOT TO WORRY!
There is still Accounting in YEAR TWO! Yay! LOL. Maybe is in there. :D

