< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Friday, April 10, 2009 @
Hey Hey!!!

Update time

Thurs:

SPORTS CARNIVAL! WooHoo!!

So yea, went back to ADSS to help out bcos ADSS having Sports Carnival(Sports Day).

So yea, I was stationed at the First Aid Base which is at the Foyer. Together with me was Syafiqah, the First Aid/Welfare Head Mentor and some juniors. Quite fun to be honest.

My place is where ppl end their campus relay. So after running all the way, the atheles will be to exhausted and they will report to us. So if you happen to be there, is may look like a field hospital or smtg. LOL. Serious! Ppl on stretchers, ppl running about, ppl shouting for help. Thank God my head mentor was there. She's in ITE nursing btw so she is kinda experience or so. I'll be dead if I lead the team alone. hahah.

But the real drama was at 11am or so. Some guy came to us saying tha someone fainted at the gallery. OMG. I was like HUH? So, i quickly ran up with Syaf and some juniors. Brought along the stretcher too.

When we were there, a girl was lying next to her friend, her head on her friend's lap. She looked pale and I knew smtg was really really wrong. Syafiqah asked whether she was a participant of the games. Her friend replied no. When Syafiqah asked casualty whether she was okay, she didnt reply.

I was like, OH NO. Casualty does not reply. So, syafiqah checked her pulse. Thankfully there is pulse. But casualty does not reply. I quickly dispatched one of the juniors to get Ms Ho, my teacher IC. I was so worried. Syafiqah constantly checked her pulse, saying it was slow and weak. Oh no!

So Ms Ho came, again when my teacher asked for response, there isnt. My teacher asked us to bring her down to base. So yea. We carried her down using a stretcher from 3rd floor to ground floor. It was super scary lah. Thank God i'm trained in evacuation.

We brought her to Sick bay at the GO. Ms Ho asked all to leave except for Syafiqah. So yea, i was outside GO. While this was ongoing, the school was having Teachers Vs Students captain ball match. LOL.

Next thing i knew, the Ambulance was called in. Serious! She isnt dead of course but she was so so weak. I remembered that a paramedic on a motorcycle came in first. I dont really know what happens inside because i was outside. Then the ambulance came. Four medical attendants came, with latex glove on. They brought in the trolley stretcher thingy.

Then they brought her to the TTSH since the parents requested her to go there. So when they went, everyone was like sad cos we kinda felt powerless. Some was emotional and stuffs.

The whole incident has reignite my passion for First Aid and stuffs.

BTW, I sat with Derrick, Charles younger bro. He asked me stuffs and he said that 'very slack arg' when I said I'm in poly. Hmph. Like Charles. Haha. No lah. Btw, while talking, Mrs Francis walked by and I said, "Mrs Francis, I'm with younger Charles"

Mrs Francis replied,"ya ya ya, I'm teaching 2N1 and I'm teaching Charles bro, Izzun bro and TW bro. So dejavu"

LOL.

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en