< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Monday, April 20, 2009 @
Hello!!!

Well, this will be my first post about life in SP :D

Well, met my classmates at abt 0850 at SB foyer. Then we went to T19335 together as a class. LOL. Well, not really. About 15 ppl?

We had our first lesson which was Database Management. Well, is quite ok but is a dry module. EG:

What is a database?

It is a collection of inter related data.

What is a relation?

It as a two dimensional table consisting of rows and tables.


I was like ZZZzzzzZZZzzz

Seriously. Imagine doing theory at 0930am. Not only that, i has been A WHILE since i woke up early. So was DAMN sleeply.

Then we head to another classroom which is at another block to have our practical. =.='' I dont understand why cannot use same classroom. LOL. Maybe other ppl want to use.

....

Practical, noting much. Just installed some progs.


Then had BRUNCH.

Following that, we head to SP bookshop AKA popular, to buy our textbook. For two textbooks, it cost me $40.40. ARG...

The two textbook were POA and DBMS.

DBMS looks fine but the POA txtbook is... THIN and like not in detailed like our secondary TEXTBOOK. LOL serious. I was like HUH? Thats it? LOL.

Then had MATHS. Intro...


I looked at the name list which the lecturer requires us to write our info and maths grade.

ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AN A for BOTH E and A maths. GRRR. I felt stupid for that moment. LOL.

Had our lesson. Started with Matrix. WooHooo.

Then we had Econs!!! Yay! LOL. 6 classes in one Lecture hall. ZZZzzzZZ

Learnt definitions, scarity, err, Marco and Mircoecons, factors of econs..I was like OKAY... Not bad. LOL. Quite fun actually. LOL.

Now, i gtg. I need to revise maths. ARG. LOL. I'm using my sis A'maths Textbook for some examples or so. LOL.


I asked my sis:

I want to borrow your A Maths txtbook cos wanna study matrix

Sis:

Matrix? So long alr study that one. =.=''

ME:

Lent me! i want to look.


sis:

Haha. Take lah. But matrix easy what?


ZZZZzzzz =.="

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en