Well, today ntg much happened. LOL. Well, in the evening went to CWP with mum for dinner. Ya. Two of us only. Dad and second sis went to my aunt's hse and sleepover cos my dad gt soem event with my aunt so he sleepover there and my sis followed since its the march holidays.
My first sis went to Campbodia for this Overseas trip. HMPH. I'm so unhappy. Now ADSS having overseas trip. Last time dont have. WTH!!! Free somemore. LOL. Typical Singa sia i, complain only. LOL.
So left me and my mum. LOL.
Then, in the 912 bus, heading to cwp, i saw this guy. This hair was like super emo-ish. It covered his face! LOL. Then i happen to sit near him. I kept looking. Then i realized, is that my friend from WRPS? LOL. I kept thinking, looking at him for clues BUT i wasnt sure because his HAIR COVERED HIS FACE! LOL.
So. next time, guys or girls pls PIN UP UR FRINGE! haha. lol. I'm mr mock now. MUAHAHA. LOL.
So, i didnt manage to know whether the guy was my primary school friend. Sad. haha.

