< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @
HOHO!!

Since i didn't update for like 2 weeks or so, i'll make a LOOOOONNNNGGGG post. LOL

First and foremost:

Last thurs, went for CCA. LOL. Well, it was so called a Day camp cos it started at 8am till 5pm. LOL. Well, since there wasn't any Combined UG camp this year which is usually held in the March holidays, we held a mini camp. LOL

Nothing much, to be honest. Did some floorball, Footdrill etc... LOL. But i taught the sec 1s first aid :D lol. Yea, me and another senior. Kinda fun, teaching sec 1s. I love them because they are so ENTHU with FIRST AID! WEE! :D lol. The secs was like, if ppl faint how? do CPR? why like that? why cannot like that? When we learn CPR? how to open stretcher? and so on... lol.

My friend and I was bombarded with thousands of questions. LOL. I love it, it shows that they are willing to learn. :D Yay!

Well, there were a couple of dumbbells (LOL) in my cca. LOL seriously, they kept throwing trantum and stuffs. GRR!

Secondly:

Went to Johor last Wednesday. LOL. Went with family of course. :D First, let me comment on the new customs, Bangunan Sultan Iskandar if i'm not wrong :D Anyway, the building i have to say it is really nice. So much better than the previous one. This one is clean and looked so sophiscated :D THUMBS UP! BUT BUT!!!! i HATE HATE HATE the process to go there. Seriously. From SG and on the causeway, there was 4 lanes to go there. Cars + buses all mixed =.=''. can you imagine how slow was it? Then after like 20mins on the causeway, there is 2 lanes. LOL. 4 lanes then 2 lanes. DIE. from this there was one part ONE LANE. UGH. 4 LANE-2 LANES-1 LANE. Then 2 lanes again. Then you have to go up this spiral hill thingy. GOD. CAN DIE SIA!

Seriously, i think the authories should use the old one first before opening up the new one because otw to the new custom, there was still some construction going on! =.='' Some lanes were closed etc. Once the construction is done and there is more than 2 lanes, then can open mah. :D TYPICAL Singaporean, complain only :D LOL!!!

Anyway, went to City square. had lunch at Marybrowns YUMMY! MB is the
'KFC' of Msia although there is still KFC there. I feel like its nicer leh. LOL. maybe i too used to KFC. lol. Then walk walk. Buy stuffs at FOS! haha. Walk walk.

Then we head to Angsana. LOL. We nvr went there before and since there were some many ppl recommending us to go there (grandma, grandaunt, mum's friend), we decide to try it out. LOL.

BUT!!! when we reached there, we were like WTH! so quiet and the air around it was filled with misery. LOL. Serious! was so weird. Then we cannot stand it since the whole family agreed that we should go somewhere where is nicer. then take a cab down to Tebrau city-Jusco. :D

I LOOOOOVVVEEE the place. Seriously, if any you guys happen to be in Johor and dont know where to go, head to Tebrau city. Its big, CLEAN!, spacious and AIR CONDITIONED! lol.

Ate tea at Breadtalk. WAIT. breadtalk in MSIA is halal ok? so dont say i eat non halal or what. LOL

Then shop shop shop.

I spent a total about RM150. WOW. lol. I bought 8 tees and stuffs :D Gt sale lah. lol.Must buy, going poly no uniform. LOL. Let me tell you their sale is like REALLY SALE you know, I bought this Renoma Polo Tee which cost RM110 at usual price. LOL ex! Now RM33. LOL 70% off sia! LOL. So it was like S$50 to S$15. LOL. GOOD BARGAIN :D


I think i'm satisfied with my shopping. LOL.

I think during a recession is a great time to buy because everyone is SLASHING their price to attract customers. I'm sure the biz would rather make a smaller loss than a bigger loss. LOL. POA. I mean, if the Renoma tee wasn't on sale, no one will buy it. But since it was on a sale, somebody sure buy (like me) LOL. so they rather make some money than no money. LOL.

Haha. Oh yea. My sis and mum lost their shopping bag. LOL. At the end of the day, we just realised. LOL. HENG. Went to the information counter. Spoke in malay. Felt kinda weird. LOL. They say dont have. Then ask to write contact no cos if someone return, they will call us and we can go take. LOL. Lame. Go all the way to get the bag. So my the bag which has my sis and mum stuffs lost. HAHA. RM40-50. lol. Wasted.

Today no Aamerican IDOL! boo. they changed to tmr. Well, since there isn AI, lets look at last week's performance...

I like this guy's performance. His name is Kris Allen. Quite good. Dark horse i have to say. I have to give him abt 3-4stars out of 5 stars because his performance was so passionate, engaging and really nice! NOT really that original though, sounds similar to Adele's version. LOL. Watch the clip:



Good huh :D

The rest was fine. Matt, danny. Disappointed with Adam. :D

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en