Hey!
I lost it. Yup. I lost the mood to READ! NOOO! Why? Why? Well, ever since i got i third wife, (not showing off here) i've been surfing the net, msning and even watching a Taiwanese drama! LOL. Yes. Its true. LOL...
A couple of days ago, i had a series of dreams.(Not on the same night of course) I dreamt of my friends. Once, i dreamt about Melyvn. LOL. I cant remember what was the content but I remembered i had a dream about my buddy. LOL. I wonder where is he going... Anyone knows? Pls update me.
Then there was this dream. I dreamt about Izzun and Aidil. Again, i could not remember the content. LOL. All i know is that Aidil and Sharul is heading to RP for Aerospace Avionics whereas for Izzun, he's in RP in some Biz course. How do i know? Fazli told me. Hahaha. Oh ya, for Fazli, he is in Marine and Offshore Technology in NP. WOW!!! Not bad...
Haha. Maybe, its not a dream. Maybe i just that i miss chatting with them and stuffs. When that happens, my brain forced me to have dreams or smtg abt them. LOL.
Sorry to those in YJC. I'm not able to go to the Values Day. :(

