Hey Hey!!!
I'm done reading this book. LOL. Started on thurs and it was finished on Sat. haha. Well, the book is A bend in a Road by Nicholas Sparks (AGAIN). Haha. LOL
Well, this book is just okay. lol. I find it not as nice as the others like The Notebook etc. Hahaha.
Well, I made up my mind on what CCA to join in SP. LOL. But i'm not sure whether to join two cca. lol. Yea, i know, my schedule will be pack. haha.
Going to SP for Enrollment on this Tues. LOL. I'm the only one that is scheduled to go on Tues while the rest(CM, Shawn,TW) will be going on the 16. LOL. Thats like a week later. Hmm, maybe its because i'm from a different school than them. All three of them is in the School of Engineering whereas for me, i'm not too sure which school am i in. School of Business or School of Media and Infocommunication Tech. LOL.
I'm getting my third wife on TUES. RELAX. I'm not getting married, its just that i'm getting a laptop. haha!!!

