< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Thursday, March 26, 2009 @
American Idol ROCKS!!! Woohoo!

LOL. I'm just bored. LOL.

Well, anyway, AI was nice. The contestant's performance were great(though not all of them)and enjoyable.

I like Kris Allen, Matt and Allision's performance very much for this round. I have to say that it was really well done :D

Well, for Adam, his performance was good too :D Way better than last week's. Glad that his back :D

For Danny, hmm... its okay lor. Not as nice as the above mentioned performances :(

Well, if I were to live in American, I will vote for them. Wooo!!! LOL.

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en