Hoho!
My second update in a day! haha.
Well, i'm done reading 'The Blue Nowhere' by Jeffery Deaver. Yea, its an old book.
Its about IT and murders. haha. How a killer uses computers to kill his victims. Weird right? Well read it.
One word to describe it: TWISTIES!
haha. I know twisties refers to the snack but what i mean here is that the book has so many twists and turns that is sooo interesting. haha. Who you think is the good guy may be the bad guy or the police who was sent to get the killer may actually have a hidden agenda or smthg. haha.
I just watched Slumdog Millionaire. Well, it doesnt follow the book but its still ok. I prefer the book though. haha.
Last week, or the week before, i watched CHANGELING. It was AWESOME! It is really nice and sad. Seriously! haha.
Let me tell you my movie plans:
-X-Men Origins: Wolverine coming out on Apr 30!
-Terminator:Salvation coming out on may 28
-Transformers: Revenge of the fallen coming out on june 26
-Harry Potter: Half blood prince coming out on july 16
WOOHOO! so many movies to watch this year!!!
For transformers, maybe I have a 'reunion' outing with the guys! Charles will definitely would want to watch it! Maybe we'll head to Zam Zam for lunch or smthg.
haha

