HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLOOO!
Anyway, I'm done reading Slumdog Millionaire! I now know why the movie has won so many awards! haha. But i have not watch the movie but if the book seems good and since it has won so many awards, it will be great!
haha.
I'm bored.
Why must poly start in April? Its soooo slow and boring here at home...
Let me see what i will study for my course...
In semester one of year one, some of my modules (aka subjects) are:
Maths
Critical Reasoning Skills
POA
Stats for Biz
Fundamentals of Econs
Yay for POA! haha. Well, i'm not too sure for Econs. Maybe i'll ask charles for help. Nah, he's always busy (thats what he says) HAHA!
Maths and stats for biz! yay! more maths! Matrix and probability. GRRR...
Haha. I'm looking at what i'm gonna study. This shows what bored i am at home.
Finally, the local unis have posted the criteria for admission.
I looked around and found out that:
For NUS, your GPA need to be at least
3.92 for Biz Admin
3.95 for Biz Admin (Accs)
For SMU, your GPA need to be at least
3.92 for Accountancy
For NTU, your GPA need to be at least
3.95 for Accountancy
All of these are what you need to have at least 90% of getting in. SHRIEKS!
I told my mum abt this. She ask, over what? I said 4.
Her jaws dropped and said, cannot lah. To get these points is very hard. =.="
My own mum said that. haha.

