Well, its official. I'm posted to Singapore Poly for FINANCIAL INFORMATICS.
HUH? WTH is FI? hahaha
Its abt IT and business stuffs. Its the next best thing for accounting. haha. No choice lah, i cannot go Accountancy at NP,SP AND TP. All was rejected. lol. I got my 4th choice. not bad lah.
Anyway, i went for Red cross, my cca, on the 30th, last friday. lol. i still go for cca. haha. Anw, the new sec 1s are here. YAY!
There is this guy (sec 1) who has just joined RCY. I asked why he joined RCY. I wasnt expecting what he was about to say.
Guess what was his answer. Because i want to learn First Aid? Try something new? NO
His answer: There are not many male nurses in Singapore. So i want to be a nurse and make a difference in Singapore.
WAH!!! Cheam sia! A sec 1 can say smthg like that. When i was sec 1, i didnt think like that.
When he say that, the girls in RCY was like OHHH, MY HEART WANT TO MELT. HAHA. Maybe its a plot to get girls? haha. no lah.
Thats all for now.

