Hi. Results are out!
First of all, I would like to apologize to those i have hurt your feelings. As you may know i have 14 pts for my R4, i am alittle disappointed with it.Thus, i cried upon seeing my results. Yes, i do agree that 14 pts is good. However, i really, really want to go to Accounting in NP. So, when i saw the pts i had, it really breaks my heart. I hope you guys understand, is not that i am unappreciative or ungrateful, is just that, i really would like to go accounting.
Why? Why accounting?
Well, i really hope i could get into accounting. Its because i took POA in school and it has ignited the passion in me. I love to analyze figures, i like to know why some business can perform better despite having lower sales or had not invested much in advertising or promoting their goods. I like to know how much expenses incurred influence the business' profits-should the business advertise their goods to promote their sales, knowing it that they will incur more expenses, thus, lowering their profit?
Yes! i am mad about accounting. So please understand. I got 14 and minus cca, i got 12. this mean i just made it. Well, i should not be so happy about it has there are others in other schools who did better and are going to accounting. It is one of the popular courses. Overall, i am grateful for my results.
Congrats to those who has performed exceptionally well. To those who didnt, dont worry, you time to shine will come.
PS: My compo is VERY SIMILAR to the compo written by Si Hao in the book.

