< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Thursday, November 27, 2008 @ LONG UPDATE
Well, after like a MILLION years of not updating, finally i WILL update. LOL

First and firstmost (lol), O LEVELS are over!!!!. YAY! I hate SS. SBQ was...

Enough of exams. Next, i guess i will talk about the LANGKAWI trip 08

Well, for this trip, I went with my grandparents! COOL. Bonding session. LOL.



Thats my grandparents. My Grandfather,Salamat and Grandmum named Sa'adiah. Yeah, she look like a rocker. lol.

It was taken on the second day of the 4 day trip. We were going to do the Island hopping-means we are travelling on a boat and go visit other islands in Langkawi.




In the boat.



This was taken on the First island... They say that the island look like a pregnant mermaid. There is actually a legend about it... lol. And the folks of the island say that if you drink the water from the lake in the island, one actually can get pregnant. LOL. There are rules though...

some pics on the many islands on boat.



At the pregnant mermaid island (LOL), we had fun by "travelling" around in the lake by using the solar/paddle mini boat. It uses the sunrays to convert to electrical energy to run the motor of the boat. LOL LOL. PHYSICS. AND we paddle to convert mechanical energy to electrical to run the motor. HAHA. I think so.





...



Well, as u can see, its an eagle. It happens to represent Langkawi... Cliche. HAHA.



The sunset at the Eagle place. LOL.



This is the grave of mahsuri. lol. Well, there is a legend behind it. lol. Ask me if you want to hear it. Too lazi to type. haha

Yea. I bought souveniers for you guys and chocolates too. haha.

I guess thats it abt the trip. There is more of cause but i might talk abt in the future. haha.

I guess thats it.



Oh yes. Please provide me with your latest links. Thanks

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en