Hey hey!!!
Well, here to update.
First of all, I will like to say something about 3 books that i had read since Nov 13.
First book: KITE RUNNER
Yes, its the gay book BUT thats not why i read it. Its nice, touching and was beautifully ended. Yea. Its nice, highly recommended. I believe it is one of the best books i had read so far, no kidding. I'm not going to say what happens in the book but i can tell you that when you start reading this book, YOU ARE GLUED to it to the very end! Yea.
Second book: TWILIGHT
Yes, its Twilight, the vamipre book. Well, what should i say about it? I can't compare it with kite runner or any of the Jeffery deaver's books like The Sleeping Doll because they are all of different genres. I have to say that this book isn't that bad but i kinda hate the ending because of expecting more vampire fighting. HAHA. But its not to bad.
Third book: NEW MOON
This book is the sequel of the book, Twilight. Well, honestly, i am dissapointed with this one. One word of it: BORING. Maybe i'm being harsh but its true. HAHA. well, its not THAT bad but this book touches on something else and not Edward (Vampire). Its about Jacob, a WEREWOLF. Not kidding. Well, i think i revealed to much :)
I'm currently reading Eclipse, the third book of the Twilight series. So far, i am NOT dissapointed with the book. Nice. Well, my sister said that this book is much better than New Moon. Haha. AND she said there is alot of fighting! YES! love some blood loss, bones broken and people DYING. haha. I'm sick.
Another thing, I watched Qurantine today. WOW. This mivie is SICK!!! Horror? Well, there a some peek-a-book from the zombies. Not too bad. This movie is not to bad.

